Our residents are our greatest asset here in Enderis Park, and we want them to remain our neighbors for as long as possible. Below are a few programs and agencies that aid in protecting home ownership, as well as maintaining the high quality housing stock in our neighborhood. Click on the logo or name to visit each resource's web page.
Milwaukee Energy Efficiency (Me²) is a federally funded program to help homeowners and business owners make energy-efficiency improvements. Often, the up-front costs of making energy-efficiency changes to a home or business can be challenging. Me² wants to help alleviate that! Me² provides innovative solutions to help homeowners and business owners implement energy-efficiency projects that will yield large energy savings over time.
- Offering home buying and financial wellness classes
- Providing individual home buying and financial guidance to ensure our customers can afford the homes they purchase
- Helping customers obtain quality low-cost mortgage financing
- Providing financial incentives for purchase, renovation and energy-efficiency improvements
- Recommending trusted housing professionals
- Offering advice and guidance to homeowners worried about losing their home to foreclosure
Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
Reducing the Risk of Basement Backups
Community-wide solutions will help reduce the risk of basement backups, an effort that will take time, money and a commitment from homeowners.
Improvements will not guarantee an end to basement backups. However, doing nothing will make the problem worse over time. Properly maintaining sewer pipes on private property will improve the value of our homes and reduce the risk of water pollution, creating a stronger, more vibrant community.
For more information on how to protect your Ash trees from the Ash Borer click on the links below: